Logo and Brand Guidelines
The Outdoor News logo is the most visible symbol of our brand. In order to ensure clarity and consistency, the branding guidelines below will help you to determine the best way to use The Outdoor News logo.
PDF Vector (White Fill – Thin Black Outline)
For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you MAY NOT:
- Modification or alteration of The Outdoor News logos in any way (distort, change colors, edit or recreate) without prior consent from the League.
- Place a logo in such proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable.
- Display our logos in a manner that implies a relationship, affiliation or endorsement by The Outdoor News of your product, service or business without prior consent from The Outdoor News.
- Use The Outdoor News logo in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or damages The Outdoor News reputation.
- Use any other company / brand logos from our sponsors, or partners without their individual consent.
Be sure to provide adequate space around the logo to maintain its legibility and integrity. The amount of space is proportional to the size of the logo. The minimum amount of space around all sides of the logo is equal to the approximate distance between the inner and outer circle.
Color brings visual interest to The Outdoor News communications, helps to maintain a consistent look and feel and differentiates us from other organizations. To ensure accurate color reproduction, the colors for all applications should match the Pantone®, CMYK (process), RGB (desktop) or HEX (Web) specifications:
PNG with Transparent Background
(simply right-click and “Save Image As”)
When color or printing prohibits this, it may be used in all black or reversed out to white only — no other colors may be substituted. The logo can appear on color, illustration or photographic backgrounds as long as the legibility and integrity of the logo are not diminished.